#AICollaborative Vol. 1
September 12th, 2018
The Artificial Intelligence Collaborative Network is launching in Adelaide with #AICollaborative Vol. 1 on September 12th, 2018.
We have gathered 4 amazing speakers to share their work and ideas in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science (with demos!), followed by a panel discussion.
More importantly, this is an opportunity for you to meet, network and make friends with people who have an interest in AI/ML/DS! We welcome people from all backgrounds and walks of life - not only technical and business people, but also those with a general interest in this growing field.
- 5:30pm Doors open
- 6pm Welcome & Introduction
- 6:10pm Katherine Enderling (LIFELENZ) - The future of data science
- 6:30pm Mark McDonnell (Athlete’s AI) - Athlete’s AI: Real-time video analytics in the hands of all athletes
- 6:50pm Emily Hackett-Jones (Centre for Cancer Biology) - Big data and bioinformatics
- 7:10pm Thomas Rowntree (Australian Centre for Robotic Vision & Australian Institute of Machine Learning) - How we won the Amazon Robots Challenge 2017!
- 7:30pm Dennis Liu (University of Adelaide) - Panel discussion
- 7:50pm-8:30pm Networking & Close
Tickets include food and drinks. Get your ticket now!
This event is proudly sponsored by Tyto.AI