#AICollaborative Vol. 2
December 6th, 2018
Are you :
New to Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
Wanting to know what AI can actually do, and hear from people doing the work?
Wondering how AI will affect you?
Looking to meet AI/machine learning practitioners or potential collaborators?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you won't want to miss this!
Following a successful launch event in September, the Artificial Intelligence Collaborative Network (AICN) is hosting #AICollaborative Vol. 2 on December 6th, 2018 at Lot Fourteen.
The AICN are bringing 4 outstanding AI practitioners to the stage, who will talk about applications in esports, space, environmental monitoring and how to take AI to production. During the panel discussion, you will have the opportunity to ask all of your burning questions about AI to an expert panel of speakers who are working in the field.
#AICollaborative events create opportunities for you to meet, network and make friends with people who have an interest in AI and other emerging technology. We welcome people from all backgrounds and walks of life - not only technical and business people, but also those with a general interest in this growing field. All attendees should be aware of our Code of Conduct.
As champions of diversity and inclusion in STEM, we've launched the Diversity Matters initiative for supporting underrepresented groups to participate in all AICN events and programs. (Underrepresented groups can fill in the form for the opportunity to receive tickets to #AICollaborative). We also offer discounted student tickets.
5:00pm Networking, food and drinks
- Dr Grant Osborne - Chief Technology Officer (Gamurs): Building an AI assistant for esports teams and enthusiast player
- Dr Eriita Jones - Planetary and Space Scientist (University of South Australia): Exploring the surface of Mars with machine learning
- Dr Adam Makarucha - AI Technical Specialist (IBM): Taking AI to production
- Mr Jordan Gruber - CEO (Frontier Microscopy): Automating microscopy for better environmental monitoring
6:40pm Panel discussion and Q&A with the speakers
7:15pm Networking, food and drinks
8:30pm - Doors close - see you next time!
Host: Nick Lothian
Moderator: Yolanda Sam
Get to know our speakers and their presentations:
- Dr Grant Osborne - GamerAI: Building an AI assistant for esports teams and enthusiast players
- Dr Eriita Jones - Exploring the surface of Mars with machine learning
- Dr Adam Makarucha - Taking AI to production
- Mr Jordan Gruber - Automating microscopy for better environmental monitoring
#AICollaborative Vol. 2 is brought to you in partnership with: